• 1 kg – lamb (without bones)
• 5 nos Onion (medium)
• 1/2 bunch Parsley
• 1/2 bunch Coriander leaves
• 5g – Cumin seeds
• 5g – black pepper
• Salt as required
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Chop onions, parsley, coriander.
- Into the meat, add chopped onions, parsley, coriander, pepper, cumin seeds, salt and mince until you get a soft and pasty mixture.
- Take small portions of the mixture and pat them into sausage.
- Shape around skewers (long toothpick kind of sticks).
- Grill on strong heat until meat is cooked well and browned all over.
- Serve in kuboos or roti.
Recipe courtesy of Shilpa terrence