• 200 g – Paneer (cottage cheese)
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Tomato ketchup
• 1 tsp – oil
- Cut paneer into desired shape and size. Drain out the water completely.
- In a bowl, mix salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and tomato ketchup . Apply marinade evenly on both sides of the paneer pieces and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a grill pan. Arrange marinated paneer slices and grill on a medium heat, until golden colour on both the sides (approximate grilling time is 7 minutes for each side).
- Serve hot with green chutney / fresh salad / tomato ketchup or serve as side dish with rotis / pulao.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya