• grated cheese (as required)
• 18 bread slices
• 3 Capsicums (cut into thin rings)
• 3 Cucumbers (cut into thin rings)
• 4 to 5 boiled Potatoes (cut into thin rings)
• 4 to 5 Tomatoes (cut into thin rings)
• 2 small Onions (cut into thin rings)
• 1 medium sized bowl green chutney
• Butter as required
• chaat masala powder to taste
• salt to taste
- Evenly apply butter on a slice of bread.
- Place the buttered side down.
- Evenly apply a layer of chutney on it.
- Place few slices of onions, capsicum, cucumber.
- Sprinkle little salt and little chaat masala powder.
- Grate some cheese on it.
- On it place a buttered slice of bread, also apply a layer of chutney on it.
- Place on it slices of boiled potatoes and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a little more salt and chaat masala powder.
- Grate some more cheese on it.
- Top it with a buttered slice of bread, with the buttered side on the top.
- Grill this in an pre- heated equity toaster till golden in colour.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja