• 250 g – Groundnuts
• 250 g – Jaggery (gur)
• 2 tbsp. – water
• 1 tsp – baking soda
• 100 g – Ghee
• aluminum foil
- Heat ghee in a heavy-bottomed frying pan on medium flame. Add groundnuts and fry until deep in colour, then separate nuts. Set aside.
- Take a plate, cover it with an aluminum foil, spread ghee on it. Set aside.
- Heat water in a heavy-bottomed frying pan, add jaggery and cook over high flame until it smokes. Stir continuously, add baking soda and the groundnuts. Cook for 2 mins, mix well, turn off the stove. Spread the hot thick and sticky mixture on the aluminium foil with the help of an oily spoon.
- Cool it naturally.
- After an hour, cut it into small pieces .
- A delicious sweet is ready.