• 3 tbsp – gelatin
• 2 cups – cream, whipped
• 1 tin sweetened condensed Milk
• 2.5 cups – Guava nectar and
• 1/2 cup – water (combined)
- Pour combined guava nectar and water in a bowl.
- Soak gelatine in it. Place bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Stir until gelatine dissolves. Leave aside to cool.
- Keep aside 4 tbsp. cream for decorating and whip the rest.
- Gently combine whipped cream with condensed milk.
- Add guava juice and gelatine mixture and mix well.
- Pour into ice trays, freeze.
- Top with cream and serve.