Crunchy Methi Dana Papdi is best time pass snacks. You can eat it anytime and anywhere. It’s a traditional Gujarati snack recipe.
– 250 gm flour
– 50 gm ghee or butter
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 cup water
– 1 tablespoon crushed methi dana (Fenugreek seeds)
– Oil for frying
How To Cook?:
1. Add ghee and crushed methi dana in flour and make dough using warm water.
2. Place it on flat surface and roll and cut it into small round shape.
3. Now, add oil and frying pan and deep fry it until it becomes golden brown in color.
4. Serve hot with tomato catchup.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: 15 Minute
Servings: 6 – 8 Person