To make Halloween biscuits is very easy and interesting. Your children will also enjoy to make it with you. They can also easily help you to make these Halloween biscuits. This recipe requires very less Ingredients and can make instantly. Let’s see how to make it.
– 20 gm butter
– 1/4 cup hot water
– 3 cups pure icing sugar
– Melted chocolate
– 300 gm plain biscuits
– 3 drops of orange food colouring
– Sweets, drinking chocolate and coloured sprinkles, to decorate
How To Make?
1. In a large bowl add icing sugar. In a jug add water and butter and stir them until the butter completely melts.
2. Pour this mixture into the icing sugar and stir it to mix well.
3. Add orange food colouring into this mixture, stirring constantly while adding it.
4. Now, with the help of butter knife, spread the melted chocolate over the biscuits.
5. Decorate the biscuits with the melted chocolate, coloured sprinkles, sweets and its ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes