• 2 teacups – chilled Milk
• 100 g – fresh Cream
• 1 teacup – Pineapple juice (canned)
• 3 tbsp – Orange juice
• 1 tsp – Lemon juice
• 5 tbsp – Sugar
• powdered Sugar (as per taste)
• Crushed ice
• few tinned Cherries (to decorate)
- Mix all the juices. Add sugar and chill.
- Blend the fruit juices, milk and crushed ice in a liquidizer.
- Pour into fancy glasses
- Blend the fresh cream and powdered sugar.
- Gently beat with an handblender till the cream thickens.
- Do not overbeat as the cream tends to curdle.
- Top each glass with fresh cream and decorate with cherries.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja