A great tasty punch that can be served at household parties. It’s too easy and quick to make and good at taste.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: Makes 12 glasses.
– 2 large cans (850 grams each) pineapple juice
– 4 bottles ginger-ale
– 1 teacup chopped mixed fruit (apples, bananas, oranges etc.) ginger-ale ice
How To Make?
1. Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
2. Mix all the Ingredients in a large jug.
3. Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice.