Hawaiian Shake, a great cooling drink served after lunch or some spicy snacks. Enjoy this tasty Hawaiian shake recipe.
– 1 teacup pineapple juice
– 3 tablespoons orange juice
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– 5 tablespoons sugar
– 2 teacups chilled milk
– 100 grams fresh cream
– Powdered sugar to taste crushed ice
– 2-3 tinned cherries for decoration
How To Make?
1. Mix the fruit juices, add the sugar and chill.
2. Blend the fruit juices, milk and a little crushed ice in the mixer.
3. Pour into glasses.
4. Mix the cream and powdered sugar and beat.
5. Top each glass with this sweetened whipped cream, decorate with cherries and serve.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 4 Person