Delicious tortilla wraps made with vegetables and sauces
1/2 cup sliced mixed vegetables (spring onions, carrots, red and yellow bell pepper, cucumber)
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablespoon chilli sauce
4 whole meal tortillas (available in the market)
Some shredded lettuce leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place a tortilla and spread a layer of tomato and chilli sauce.
2. Then place some lettuce leaves and vegetables on top.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Roll in one direction, fold and serve as it is.
5. Repeat for the rest of the tortillas.
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes