• 3 – Egg whites
• 1 tsp – mixed herbs (like thyme, tarragon, cilantro/parsley)
• 1/2-1 -tbsp finely chopped Onions
• 1 -cherry tomato, sliced thinly
• 1/2 -green chilli, sliced thinly
- Beat the egg whites lightly along with salt and pepper.
- Spray a non-stick pan with oil/butter.
- Pour out the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the onions, tomatoes, chillies and herbs.
- Let it cook and then turn over.
- Or you can serve without doing the same.
- Serve as is or with whole wheat toast and a pot of coffee/tea.
- Recipe courtesy: Dhivya Karthik