• 200 g – whole Wheat flour
• 1 tsp – baking powder
• Pinch of salt
• 50 g – Brown sugar
• 50 g – Oatmeal
• 100 g – Butter
• Enough Milk
• 1 tsp – vanilla
- Powder oats in a mixer.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add the butter and mix until crumbly.
- Now add the milk to the mixed dough and make a firm dough.
- Place in fridge for 15 mins.
- Take out dough, and roll to 3 mm thickness and cut out 6 cm diameter circles.
- Cut to the required size using a round cutter and place onto a greased baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade and bake for 15 minutes, take out cool and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Recipe courtesy: Jaisruchi
Recipe courtesy of Jaishree S