• 200 g – Refined flour or Maida
• 200 g – Butter
• 100 g – Sugar
• Salt to taste
• 2 – Eggs, beaten well
• 1 tsp – Baking powder
• 2 – Ripe bananas, mashed well.
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Combine the eggs, flour, salt, mashed bananas and baking powder and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25 mins until brown on the top.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let it cool.
- Place on a serving dish.
- Decorate with whipped cream.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White