• 1 cup – Grated Coconut
• 2 cups – Warm Water
- First cut open the coconut in the middle and drain the coconut water in a bowl and grate the coconut.
- Take the grated coconut in a mixer/blender, add water and blend it to a smooth running mixture.
- Now transfer this coconut mixture to a strainer and press it with a spoon till all the milk is drained.
- This extracted milk is the first coconut milk.
- If you want a thin version then again add this coconut mixture and add 1/2 a cup of water, blend and then strain to get the 2nd, thin coconut milk.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee