• 1 cup – Rice Flour
• 1 tbsp – dry fruits ground (badam, pista, kaaju)
• Thandai masala (optional)
• 1/2 cup – Banana pulp
• 1 tsp – ground suanf
• 1/2 cup – water as applicable
- Add rice flour in a bowl. Mix properly.
- Thandai masala and ground or whole suanf and banana pulp with rice flour.
- Add water to mixture and make it a thick batter.
- Leave the mixture for 2 hours After two hours heat oil in Kadai.
- Put mixture in oil (mixture should be puri shaped).
- Take it out and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Savita