• 2-2.5 lbs. skinless, whole dressed Chicken
• 4 tbsp – non-fat yogurt
• 2 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 2 tbsp – Onion paste
• Chilli flakes
• 100 g – Butter
• Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken with the marinade of yogurt, ginger and garlic paste, onion paste, chilli flakes and salt.
- Marinate at least for an hour or so.
- Put it on a baking tray and cut up the butter into half inch cubes and place it on the chicken and also inside it.
- Roast for 45 mins at 400 degrees F.
- Half way through the roasting turn the chicken over. The chicken might take a little time to brown depending on its size.
- After 45 mins if the chicken is not crisp enough then let it sit at a reduced temperature for a few more mins. You can have this dish with a nice garlic bread and a side salad.
Recipe courtesy of Payal