Sprouts is full of protein and very healthy food for human body. Enjoy boiled sprouts with taste of honey, lemon juice, green chilies and many more.
– 3 cups moong sprouts or mixed sprouts
– 2 tablespoon honey
– 2 tablespoon lemon juice
– 2 tablespoon soya sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
– 8-10 crushed peppercorns
– 1 finely chopped tomato
– 1 finely chopped green chili
– 1 1/2″ piece ginger (finely grated)
– Salt to taste
– Greens of 1 spring onion (chopped) or 1 tablespoon chopped coriander for garnishing
How To Make?
1. Steam the sprouts by placing them on a large stainless steel strainer on a pan of boiling water for 5-6 minutes till slightly soft. Remove from the heat.
2. Transfer sprouts to a bowl. Add all the other Ingredients and toss well.
3. Garnish with some chopped spring onion greens or coriander.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes