Honey Roasted Red Potatoes is simply delicious and slightly sweetened potatoes are perfect with most main course. In this Italian dish, red potatoes are top with onions and the mixture drizzle over is made with of butter, honey, mustard, pepper and salt and bake together. They taste very fabulous. This is super easy side dish so enjoy it with any main dish.
– 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
– 2 tablespoons diced onion
– 2 tablespoons melted butter
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 1 teaspoon dry mustard seeds
– A pinch of salt
– A pinch of ground black pepper
How To Cook?
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C.
2. Now, lightly coat the baking dish with non stick cooking spray or you can also grease it with cooking oil.
3. Then place the potatoes in a single layer on to the baking dish and top it with diced onion.
4. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, honey, mustard seeds, black pepper and salt.
5. Drizzle this mixture over potatoes and onion.
6. Bake this in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes or until tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40-45 Minutes