An Easy to make yummy hot chocolate souffle recipe. This chocolate souffles are fudgy and delicious. A perfect dinner desserts recipe for the parties and get to gathers.
– 2 tablespoon butter
– 1 tablespoon flour
– 1 cup milk
– 1 cup unsweetened chocolate or 1 cup coco
– 3 tablespoon castor sugar
– 1 1/2 egg yolk
– Egg white of 2 eggs
How To Cook?
1. Pre heat the oven at 250C for 5 minutes
2. Melt the butter in a sauce pan, stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minute.
3. Gradually add milk, stirring continuously and let it boil and cook for 1 minute then remove it from heat.
4. Stir in chocolate and castor sugar into above sauce. Allow the mixture to cool slightly and beat in the egg yolks.
5. Whisk egg whites until stiff and then fold them gently into the egg yolk mixture.
6. spoon the mixture into a greased oven proof dish and bake at approx. 170C for 20-25 minutes.
7. Serve hot decorated with grated chocolate.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons