• 1/2 kg – Chicken
• 1 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1 – Onion (cubed)
• 1 – Carrot – chopped
• 2 tbsp – soya sauce
• 1 cup – water/chicken stock
• 1 tbsp – Corn flour
• pepper powder to taste
• Spring onion, chopped
• 1 tbsp – Tomato ketchup
• salt to taste
• oil as required
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper and soya sauce (1 tbsp) for 1/2 an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces slightly.
- Heat a little of the same oil in another pan and saute ginger garlic paste till a nice aroma comes out.
- Add the onions, carrot and saute again.
- On a low flame, add all the sauces and mix well.
- Add the chicken pieces and a cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the corn flour mixed in water and let it thicken.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Friends cookys