• 1 tbsp – Sago (Sabudana)
• 2 cups – Milk
• 1.4 tsp – elaichi (cardamom) powder
• Sugar – to taste
- Wash and drain sago and leave it aside to fluff up in the remaining moisture.
- Mix into the milk and put to boil. Stir continuously till it boils.
- Cook on a low flame till the sago is fully cooked. Stir occasionally.
- To check if it’s done, ensure that the sago can be easily pressed flat between your thumb and finger.
- Stir in the cardamom powder and sugar.
- Boil further for 2 minutes and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi