• 2 idlis (sliced)
• 1 tbsp – Mint chutney
• 1 cup – gram flour
• 1/2 tsp – coriander powder
• 1/4 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1/2 tsp – chilli powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil to fry
• Tomato ketchup or Tamarind
• Chutney to serve
- Spread mint chutney on one half of the idly and cover with the other half.
- Make a thick batter with gram flour, coriander powder, garam masala, chilli powder, salt and water.
- Heat oil, dip the idly with the mint filling in the batter and fry in oil till it is golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.