• 1 tbsp – Instant Coffee Powder
• 1 tbsp – Granulated Sugar (adjust according to your taste)
• 1 cup – Milk
• 1 tsp. – Water
• Cocoa Powder – to sprinkle on top (optional)
- In a coffee mug, add coffee powder, sugar and water.
- With a spoon, start beating it vigorously to incorporate as much air as you can.
- Only beating continuously and vigorously will give you the whipped frothy coffee-sugar mix.
- Do not stop till it turns pale brown in colour.
- The sugar will not be dissolved completely.
- The more you beat, the mix will become pale brown in colour.
- Boil milk and add it to the mug containing whipped coffee-sugar paste.
- Stir well with a spoon.
- Sprinkle coco powder and serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee