Chocolate mousse is very easy to make. Chocolate and water are the main Ingredients of this recipe. You can refrigerate chocolate mousse for up to 4 to 5 days.
200 gm cooking chocolate
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons rum
1/2 cup caster sugar
3 egg whites
300 ml carton thickened cream
Extra cream for decoration
30 gm grated chocolate
How To Cook?
1. Place chocolate, water and rum in a large heatproof bowl. Melt for 1 minute on HIGH, stirring halfway. Stir in sugar.
2. Allow mixture to cool, then whip until aerated.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form
4. Whip the cream until thick but not stiff. Fold cream and beaten egg whites into chocolate mixture.
5. Divide mixture evenly between four dessert glasses. Refrigerate until set.
6. Serve decorated with cream and chocolate shavings.
Preparation Time:15 Minutes
Cooking Time:1 Hour