• 2 tbsp – wheat flour
• 2.5 tbsp -ghee
• 3/4 cup – molasses, grated
• 1/4 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 2.5 cups – water
• 2 tbsp – chopped Almonds
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add flour and roast on slow fire, stirring continuously.
- Side by side add grated jaggery to water and keep to boil.
- When the atta becomes golden brown, add the boiled sweet water.
- Stir gently and continuously till excess water evaporates and the ghee separates.
- Decorate with chopped almonds.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering