The sweet corn sandwich is a low calorie recipe. Corn sandwich is tasty and healthy food recipe whose stuffing is made previously so it’s very easy to make it in the morning for breakfast.
– 8 bread slices
– 3 cups Sweet corn
– 5-6 Basil leaves
– 5-6 drops Extra virgin olive oil
– 1/4 piece of ginger
– 1 tomato
– Salt to taste
– Nutritional yeast or cheese
How To Cook?
1. Take a frying pan and heat oil and add sweet corn, ginger paste and mix it.
2. Cook it for 5 minutes and then add tomatoes and basil leaves.
3. Take this mixture in a bowl and keep aside to cool.
4. Now, spread cheese on bread slices and add previously made mixture on this. Put another bread slice on this mixture and cover it.
5. Now, grill the sandwich in sandwich toaster or grill till both sides become golden brown in color.
6. Repeat this procedure for remaining bread slice.
7. Serve hot, crispy corn sandwich with tomato sauce.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: 20 Minute