• 1.5 cups – Milk
• 1/2 tsp – Corn flour
• 3 tbsp – Choco chips or Cooking chocolate (preferably semi-sweet)
• 1 tsp – Honey
• 1 tsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – Coco Powder
- Mix corn flour with milk.
- Pour this in a sauce pan and heat it up.
- Add choco chips and honey.
- Keep stirring in low flame.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, add coco powder and sugar.
- Bring it to a single boil and switch off.
- Pour in a mug and serve it immediately hot with any crackers of your choice.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee