• 100gms – Cream cheese softened
• 100gms – shredded cheddar cheese
• 5 Jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
• 100ml – Milk
• 50gms – all-purpose flour
• 50gms – bread crumbs
• 200ml – oil for frying
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese.
- Stuff mixture into the jalapeno pepper halves.
- Dip the stuffed jalapenos first into the milk then into the flour.
- Dry for about 10 minutes.
- Dip the jalapenos in milk again and then the breadcrumbs.
- Allow them to dry, ensure the entire surface is coated.
- Deep fry the coated jalapenos 5 minutes each, until golden brown.
- Remove and let drain on a paper towel.
Recipe courtesy of Satej Saigaonkar