Traditional Japanese vegetable miso soup recipe that is a clear vegetable soup of bean paste flavor. This is an easy vegan soup filled with vegetables. This soup is very healthy and light to eat. It’s a perfect for starters.
– 1 teaspoon oil
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1 cup thinly sliced radishes (daikon)
– 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
– 1/4 cup thinly sliced potatoes
– 6 cups vegetable stock
– Salt to taste
– 2 tablespoons miso paste (readymade)
– 1 1/2 tablespoons light soya sauce
– A pinch of tofu
– 1/4 cup sliced white part of young leek or spring onion
How To Cook?
1. Take a pan, add both oil (oil and sesame oil) also add radish, carrot and potato slices.
2. Saute for 3 minutes. Add 5 cups warm vegetable stock and salt to taste.
3. Simmer until vegetables are cooked.
4. Blend miso paste in 1 cup vegetable stock and add to the soup. Also mix in the tofu pieces.
5. Continue to simmer. Now, mix in soya sauce
6. Before serving, add sliced leek or spring onion ad serve the soup hot.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes