– 5 potatoes, boiled and chopped into small cubes
– 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
– 1 chopped green chili
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 2 tablespoon oil
– Finely chopped coriander leaves
– 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 5-6 curry leaves
– Rock salt
How To Make?
1. Boiled the potatoes and cut into small cubes.
2. Heat oil in frying pan and add cumin seeds and curry leaves. When cumin seeds crackles add green chilies and fry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Now, add boiled potatoes to frying pan and add rock salt and turmeric powder to it and mix it well.
4. Add some water it required.
5. let cook the potatoes for 4-5 minutes.
6. Once its ready remove it from flame and add lemon juice to potatoes.
7. Serve jeera aloo potatoes with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons