• One pack – firm tofu, julienned
• 2 – 3 – green, yellow, red bell peppers, cut into julianne pieces or long flat strips.
• 1 – red onions, cut into julienne pieces
• 1 inch – ginger, chopped finely
• 2 – 3 – Green chillies
• 1 or 2 tbsp – chat masala
• 1/4 tbsp – Garam Masala
• Salt to taste
- Sprinkle the tofu with some chat masala and leave it to marinate for at least an hour.
- Take oil on a flat pan and on slow flame stir fry the tofu till golden brown in colour.
- Take oil in a separate pan and fry the onions, ginger and green chillies.
- Add the bell peppers and stir fry till they are crisp but not fully cooked.
- Add salt, garam masala and the tofu.
- Stir fry for a minute.
- Serve hot with bread, rotis or rice.
Recipe courtesy of Lakshmi