2 1/2 cups (500 gm) diced paneer (cottage cheese)
1/2 cup capsicum, diced
1/2 cup onion, sliced
1 cup diced tomatoes
2 chopped green chilies
2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
3-4 coarsely crushed red chilies
1 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
1 teaspoon kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
2 tablespoon chopped coriander for garnishing
1-2 tablespoon cream
2-3 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute.
2. Add coriander seeds, red chilies, onion, capsicum and fry until transparent.
3. Add green chilies, tomatoes and fry until oil separates.
4. Add kasoori methi, salt and fry again for a few seconds.
5. Add diced paneer, cream and fry for 2 minutes.
6. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes