• 400g – dried whole milk(khoya)
• 250g – Cashew nut powder
• 225g – Sugar
• 1/2 cup – gulkand(sweet preserve of rose petals)
• 2 tbsp – Cashew nut powder
• 2 tbsp – rose petals
- Roast Khoya in a pan on low heat and add sugar, stir and add 250 g cashew nut powder, remove from heat and set it aside
- Add 2 tbsp of cashew nut powder in gulkand for filling.
- Make round balls of khoya mixture, add filling and press with second ball of khoya mixture.
- Give any shape of cutlet and decorate with rose leaves.
- Recipe Courtesy: Cooking With Sapana