• 1 cup – Yogurt (chilled)
• 2 tsp – Sugar
• 2 to 3 strands – Saffron
• 1 tbsp – Milk
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 1 tsp – Nuts (chopped pistas and badams)
- Soak saffron strands in warm milk.
- Crush it well till the flavour is well mixed with the milk. Set aside.
- Beat the curd well.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and saffron soaked milk and blend it once in a mixer to combine well until frothy.
- Your kesar lassi is ready to be served.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and saffron and serve chilled.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee