• 12 pieces – leftover white khaman
• 1 tbsp – butter, softened
• 1 tsp – chilli flakes
• 2 flakes – Garlic
- Cut khaman into small pieces like bread croutons.
- Beat together butter, garlic, chilli flakes.
- Melt butter lightly.
- Drizzle all over cut croutons.
- Toss gently in a very large bowl to coat all pieces.
- Either bake in a hot oven till pieces are crisp and golden or deep Fried in hot ghee or oil.
- Drain on clean kitchen tissue and serve with soups or salads.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering