Khandvi is all time favorite?Gujarati?snacks. Because of its unique texture and flavor?makes it a favorite food of all. It’s made by cooked besan and dahi mixture. You can make it in just few minutes in the microwave.
– ? cup curds
– 1 cup water
– ? cup besan (gram flour)
– ? cup turmeric powder (haldi powder)
– A pinch of asafetida (hing)
– 1 tsp chilli-ginger paste
– Salt to taste
– 2 tablespoon oil
– ? tablespoon mustard seeds
– 2 green chillies (slit)
– 8 ? 10 curry leaves
– 1 tablespoon grated coconut
– 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
How To Cook?
– Take all the Ingredients for tempering in a small microwave safe bowl and microwave at 100% for 2 minute.?
– Pour the tempering on the khandvi rolls in the serving dish.
– Sprinkle coriander leaves and grated coconut on the khandvi and serve it.