• 250 g – Paneer
• 100 g – khoya powder
• 1 – onion, ground
• Small quantity of Ginger ground
• 1 floret – garlic, ground
• 2 – green chillies, chopped fine
• 1 cup – Tomato paste
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala
• Salt to taste
• Chopped Coriander leaves
- Cut the paneer into triangles and keep it aside (do not fry the paneer).
- Grind onion, garlic-ginger and green chillies in mixie.
- Heat oil in a heavy pan and add cumin seeds, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
- Stir it.
- Now add onion, ginger, garlic paste into it and stir until oil separates.
- Add tomato paste in it and stir it.
- Add salt, chilli powder in it and stir until oil separates.
- Add khoya powder in it and mix it very well.
- Add small quantity of water, boil it.
- Add paneer in.
- Cover it, turn off the gas and add garam masala.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bharti Agarwal