• 1/2 kg – Mutton
• 1 – big Onion
• 1 – Tomato
• 1 tbsp – ginger, Garlic paste
• 1/2 tbsp – cumin
• 10 – red chillies, cut into small pieces
• 1 – potato, cut into pieces
• Salt to taste
- Heat oil, add the red chillies and onions and fry well.
- Add tomatoes and fry well.
- Grind a little onion, half a tomato, ginger, garlic, cumin.
- Now add the masala to the onions and fry well.
- Add mutton and cook with potato.
- At the end, make a paste of 1 tbsp maida with vinegar and little salad oil and pour this in the gravy.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Muthiah