• 1/2 kg – Paneer
• 1/2 tin sweetened condensed Milk
• 4 kiwi fruits, cut into thin horizontal slices
• 6 heaped tbsp – (full cream) Milk powder
• 4 tbsp – (thick) cream, whipped
- Mix paneer with milk powder and knead well.
- Add sweetened condensed milk. Blend mixture.
- Add whipped cream, mix well and divide mixture into two equal parts.
- Pour half the mixture into ice trays.
- Place a layer of kiwi slices over it.
- Top with second layer of mixture.
- Chill in freezer.
- Cut into pieces and serve.