• 3 – kiwis, peeled and mashed with fork
• 3/4 cup – Sugar
• 100 ml – warm water
• 1 tsp – liquid glucose
• 1 or 2 drops – vanilla essence
• 1 or 2 drops – green food color (optional)
• 1 tbsp – vanilla ice Cream
• 500 ml – chilled water
- Dissolve sugar and warm water over low heat, without disturbing.
- Then bring to a boil, stirring gently.
- Take off fire, add liquid glucose, allow to cool.
- Add in all other ingredients, except water.
- Mix well, add in chilled water.
- Transfer to ice cube trays, allow to freeze till well-set.
- Before serving:
- Break down cubes lightly with a mallet.
- Transfer to an electric mixer.
- Run in short spurts till cubes are frapped, but not liquefied.
- Quickly transfer to serving glass.
- Serve immediately with spoon and straw.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering