• 2 cups – kiwi juice
• 1 cup – Lemon juice
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 1 cup – water
• 1 liter water, extra
• 3 tbsp – Lemon rind, finely grated
- Dissolve the sugar in 1 cup water in a small pan over medium heat, without letting the mixture boil.
- When the sugar is completely dissolved, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and boil for 1 minute. Leave aside to cool.
- Combine the kiwi juice, lemon juice, lemon rind and 1 litre water in a large jug. Cool and add the sugar syrup. Keep aside for 2 hours and then strain the mixture and refrigerate.
- Dilute to taste before serving.