Kopra Pak is a coconut based sweet recipe. In Gujarat, Kopra pak is very famous sweets popular during Diwali celebrations. Celebrate your Diwali with some easy to make sweets.
– 3 teacups cream
– 3 teacups sugar
– 1 large coconut, ground to a paste
– A few drops essence of rose
– 1 tablespoon chopped pistachio nuts
How To Cook?
1. Put all the above Ingredients in a pan and keep on stirring frequently till the mixture turns thick and leaves the sides of the pan.
2. Put in a lightly greased that, level the surface.
3. Decorate with a few sliced pistachio nuts. Cut out into pieces when cold.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes