• 5-6 pieces/250 gms – fish
• 3 bunches – Colocasia leaves (cut to very small pieces)
• 2 – Tomatoes
• 12-15 pods – Garlic
• 3-4 – Green chillies
• 4-5 Leeks – Spring onion
• 1 tsp – black pepper powder
• Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
• Mustard oil
- Add turmeric powder and salt to the fish pieces, mix well and fry in mustard oil. Keep aside.
- Add spring onion, crushed garlic pods and green chillies to the same oil.
- Add salt and turmeric powder. Mix well
- Add Colocasia leaves and the tomatoes, mix and cover with a lid.
- When the Colocasia leaves start to melt and reduce to half, add water and cover again.
- When the water starts to boil, add the fish pieces, black pepper powder and cook on low flame until done.
- Serve with rice.
- Recipe Courtesy: brahmosfoodie