• Rice Powder – 2 cups
• Water – as required
• Jaggery – 8 tbsp
• Coconut, shredded – 1.5 cups
• Cardamom Powder – 2 pinches
- Heat up the very fine rice powder till the smell comes out but before turning color.
- Then mix it in boiled water adding salt as if you make the dough.
- Mix jaggery, coconut and cardamom powder separately in another plate.
- Do not mix water in it.
- Then, take the balls of rice paste and open it and stuff it with the other mix (jaggery etc).
- Steam these balls in a pressure cooker or a vessel with water till cooked.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi