• 250 g – Maida
• 2 tbsp – yogurt
• 1/4 tsp – soda bicarb
• Milk to knead
• For Bhaji:
• 2 – potato, boiled and peeled
• 50 g – Paneer
• Green chillies
• Coriander leaves
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep frying
- For dough: Take maida, add a pinch of salt, soda, yogurt and knead it with milk.
- Keep dough covered for 10 to 15 mins.
- For Bhaji :
- Mash potato and paneer.
- Add green chilli, coriander and salt.
- Mix well.
- Roll a thick roti with the dough.
- Place 1 tbsp of the filling at the center of the roti.
- Bring the ends to the centre from 4 or 5 points.
- Then, press it gently.
- Dust with dry flour and deep fry it.
Recipe courtesy of megha_b