• 10 – Baby Potatoes
• 1 tbsp – Minced Garlic
• 1/2 cup – Chopped Onion
• 1 tsp – Chopped Green chillies
• 1/2 cup – Tomato puree
• 1/2 cup – Full Cream
• 1 tsp – Coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp – Cooking oil.
- Boil the baby potatoes and peel them. Then prick them with a fork.
- Now take a bowl and combine the potatoes with all the dry spices.
- Add the full cream to it and toss it well.
- Cover it with a cling wrap and refrigerate it for an hour.
- Now heat oil in a pan and splutter the cumin seeds. Then add the chopped green chillies, onions and garlic to it.
- Saute until the onions are pink.
- Add the tomato puree and cook for 1 min.
- Now mix the marinated baby potatoes into the gravy and coat each potato nicely with the thick gravy.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court.
Recipe courtesy of Shruthi