• For batter:
• 2 cups – all purpose flour
• 1 – Egg (optional)
• 1 tbsp – Sugar
• salt, a pinch
• water, to make a thick batter
• For filling:
• 2 cups – grated Coconut
• Sugar to taste
• 1/4 tsp – powdered Cardamom
- Mix all the ingredients for the batter to a dosa consistency.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on a non-stick pan and make thin dosas. (Apply filling as you make each individual dosa, because they tend to stick to each other if piled one on top of the other.)
- For the filling, mix all the ingredients and place a tbsp of filling in each dosa and roll it to the shape of a rod.
- Makes a wonderful and easy-to-make snack.
Recipe courtesy of Priya