Macaroni and cheese is very mouthwatering recipe for cheese lovers. It’s a perfect recipe for holiday meal. Macaroni cooked with cheddar cheese, American cheese, pepper and milk taste best and it’s a good side dish which your family and friends love it. You can try out this recipe for your thanksgiving meal.
– 1 1/2 cup macaroni, uncooked
– 4 tablespoon butter
– 1 cup milk
– 2 cup cheddar cheese
– 1 cup shredded American cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
How To Cook?
1. Cook the pasta on a SLOW cooker and drain it.
2. Add the macaroni in cooker and then add butter into it and stir it until it completely melt.
3. Now add milk, cheddar cheese, American cheese, pepper and salt to it and blend them well.
4. Cover the pot and cook it for 30-40 minutes. Once it’s cooked sprinkle some cheddar cheese on it and remove it from the flame.
5. Macaroni with cheese is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes