• 1 pound – unsalted Butter
• 3 cups – besan
• 3/4 cups – rava
• 3 cups – Sugar
• 1 tbsp – Milk
• Chopped Pistachios and Almonds
• Some Cardamom
- Boil the unsalted butter into ghee on a low heat.
- Add one tbsp milk and ghee into the besan and mix well.
- Sieve the besan for lumps in the flour.
- Add the besan to the ghee and stir it on low heat.
- Keep stirring till the besan turns brown and separates a little from the ghee.
- Add the rava and keep stirring till it turns brown.
- Add sugar and keep stirring.
- Empty the whole mixture into a plate (no need to grease it).
- Sprinkle pistachios, almonds and crushed cardamom on top after it cools a little.
- After it cools completely, cut it into pieces.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi